- سبد خرید شما خالی است.
See below for DFI’s answers to questions frequently inquired about Loan Processors.
We are that Loan Processor. Must We have a Loan Originator or large financial company permit as of 1, 2007 january?
- You simply will not need to be certified with DFI beneath the following situations:
- You might be an employee that is w2 Processor for an authorized home loan broker(s). Generally, you need to work from an authorized location (primary or branch workplace). See WAC 208-660-300(14) to find out more.
- You will be A w2 employee loan Processor for a loan processing business that includes a mortgage broker permit. Generally, you need to work from the location that is licensed. See WAC 208-660-300(14) to find out more.
- You really need to have a permit with DFI underneath the after scenarios:
- You really need to have a loan originator permit if you act as a completely independent specialist Loan Processor ( be given a 1099) for the licensed large financial company. You need to work from a location that is licensed the large financial company permit. ادامه مطلب