- سبد خرید شما خالی است.
What exactly is crisis contraception?
Emergency contraception can avoid maternity after non-safe sex or should your contraceptive method has failed – for instance, a condom has split or perhaps you’ve missed a supplement.
There are two main kinds:
- The crisis contraceptive tablet (often called the after pill morning)
- The IUD (intrauterine unit, or coil)
There’s two forms of crisis contraceptive capsule. Levonelle needs to be used within 72 hours (3 days) of intercourse, and ellaOne has got to be studied within 120 hours (five times) of intercourse. Both pills work by preventing or delaying ovulation (launch of an egg). Crisis contraception is most beneficial taken at the earliest opportunity to work.
The IUD could be placed into the womb as much as five times after non-safe sex, or as much as five times following the earliest time you can have ovulated. It might stop an egg from being fertilised or implanting in your womb.
Crisis contraception doesn’t force away intimately sent infections (STIs).
Emergency contraception self-help gu Find away more about ways to get crisis contraception and where you’ll get it.
At a look: factual statements about crisis contraception
- Both forms of crisis contraception work well at preventing maternity if they’re utilized right after unsafe sex. Significantly less than 1% of females whom utilize the IUD have a baby, whereas pregnancies following the crisis contraceptive capsule are much less unusual. It’s thought that ellaOne works more effectively than Levonelle.
- The earlier you are taking Levonelle or ellaOne, the greater amount of effective it shall be.
- Levonelle or ellaOne make you are feeling unwell, dizzy or tired, or provide you with a hassle, tender breasts or pain that is abdominal.
- Levonelle or ellaOne could make your duration previously or later than usual.
- If you’re sick (vomit) within a couple of hours of using Levonelle, or three hours of using ellaOne, look for medical advice while you will have to take another dosage or have an IUD installed.
- It can be left in as your regular contraceptive method if you use the IUD as emergency contraception.
- If you are using the IUD as a typical approach to contraception, it may make your durations much longer, heavier or even more painful.
- You may feel some disquiet if the IUD is place in – painkillers will help alleviate this.
- There aren’t any s that are serious< ادامه مطلب